Research Associate, Harvard School of Public Health; Program Director, WCS HEAL
- Harvard University Center for the Environment
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Center for African Studies
- Health & Ecosystems: Analysis of Linkages (HEAL)
- Planetary Health Alliance
The interface of ecosystem service provisioning and human health, specifically in the context of global trends in biodiversity loss and ecosystem transformation. His research interests center on 1) the dependence on natural resources for attaining adequate health, including connections between wildlife and seafood consumption and the incidence of human micronutrient deficiencies; 2) the role of environmental exposures to parasite and disease incidence; and 3) the role of green space and natural environments in enhancing mental health and wellbeing.