Cecil K. and Philip Drinker Professor of Environmental Physiology; Director, Center for Children and Environmental Health
- Harvard University Center for the Environment
- Future of Energy at Harvard
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Harvard NIEHS Center for Environmental Health
- Center for Children's Environmental Health and
Disease Prevention Research
Responses to inhaled gases, particulates, and microbes; prevention and pathogenesis of environmental lung disease; environmental and health consequences of metal mining and smelting; respiratory infection.