Lola England de Valpine Professor of Applied Mathematics; Professor of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology; Professor of Physics
- Harvard University Center for the Environment
- Future of Energy at Harvard
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Dept. of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
- Harvard Medical School
- Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering
The spatial and temporal dynamics of how matter is organized, i.e., how it it is shaped and how it flows; environmental dynamics, including flow through porous media, plant physiology, and climate change.