Michael J. Aziz
Gene and Tracy Sykes Professor of Materials and Energy Technologies
- Harvard University Center for the Environment
- Graduate Consortium on Energy and Environment (Faculty Coordinator)
- Future of Energy at Harvard
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Center for Nanoscale Systems
Electrochemical processes for energy technology and mitigating global climate change; synthesis and properties of novel optoelectronic semiconductors and semiconductor nanostructures using energetic beams; nanoporous materials.