Noel Michele Holbrook
Charles Bullard Professor of Forestry; Professor of Biology
- Harvard University Center for the Environment
- Future of Energy at Harvard
- Dept. of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
- Harvard University Plant Biology Initiative
- Center for Nanoscale Systems
Long-distance transport physiology in plants; root physiology, including interactions between uptake and growth; water relations associated with flowering and flower production; biomechanics of growth and development; factors controlling uptake and movement of water in tropical trees.