- About the Center
- Student Resources
- Grants & Fellowships
- Related Programs
[*Environmental Science and Public Policy 90a. Energy, Technology, and the Environment]
The seminar will provide an account of the technologies that shape our world with a perspective on how they evolved, the benefits that ensued, and the environmental challenges that arose as a consequence. Topics include prospects for renewable energy and options to minimize damage from conventional sources of energy. Specific attention is directed to challenges faced by large developing economies emphasizing the need for a cooperative approach to ensure an equable, environmentally sustainable, global future.
Note: This course, when taken for a letter grade, meets the Core area requirement for Science A. Expected to be given in 2013-14.
- [Course titles in brackets] indicate that the course is not scheduled to be taught during the 2013-2014 academic year, but may be offered in an alternate year.
- An asterisk (*) before a course number indicates that a student must obtain the instructor's permission in order to enroll in the course.
Click a term to initiate a search.
- Harvard Business School (5)
- Harvard Divinity School (3)
- Harvard Extension School (40)
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences (110)
- Harvard Graduate School of Design (23)
- Harvard Kennedy School (26)
- Harvard Law School (14)
- Harvard Medical School (1)
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (21)
- Harvard School of Public Health (28)