- About the Center
- Student Resources
- Grants & Fellowships
- Related Programs
*Environmental Science and Public Policy 90n. China’s Energy Economy: Perspectives from the Past, Challenges for the Future
The seminar will provide a historical perspective on the development of the Chinese economy with emphasis on the energy sector, including analysis of related environmental problems. Energy options available for China’s future will be discussed, including opportunities for clean-coal technology, nuclear, wind, hydro, and biofuels. The seminar will discuss tradeoffs implicit in these choices with respect to reconciling competing goals for environmental protection and economic development.
- [Course titles in brackets] indicate that the course is not scheduled to be taught during the 2013-2014 academic year, but may be offered in an alternate year.
- An asterisk (*) before a course number indicates that a student must obtain the instructor's permission in order to enroll in the course.
Click a term to initiate a search.
- Harvard Business School (5)
- Harvard Divinity School (3)
- Harvard Extension School (40)
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences (110)
- Harvard Graduate School of Design (23)
- Harvard Kennedy School (26)
- Harvard Law School (14)
- Harvard Medical School (1)
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (21)
- Harvard School of Public Health (28)