Go Boston 2030 Visioning Lab
Boston Mayor Marty Walsh invites you and your neighbors to "Help Shape the City's Transportation Future"
Plan for your organization to participate on Friday, May 8th in the Go Boston 2030 Visioning Lab! Activities include:
- Interactive activities to share your vision of getting around Boston in the future
- Transportation data visualization gallery
- Art and performances by McKersin Previlus, Risa Horn, Wilton Tejeda, Irene Smalls, and Daniella Ciccone Nascimiento
- Exhibit of the questions from the Go Boston 2030 Question Campaign
- Showcase of emerging transportation technology
- Door prizes from Hubway, Zipcar, Boston Duck Tours, Boston By Foot, and more!
Full Two Day Schedule:
Friday, May 8
11:30 AM - Doors open
12:00 PM - Visioning Lab Kickoff with Mayor Walsh and Commissioner of Transportation, Gina Fiandaca
5:30 to 7:30 PM - "What would it mean to use transportation to build civic space?" Discussion featuring:
Jascha Franklin-Hodge, Boston's Chief Information Officer
Lori Lobenstine, from the Design Studio for Social Intervention
Aziza Robinson-Goodnight, Artist in Transit for the Fairmount Cultural Corridor
Sponsored by Future Boston Alliance, ONEin3 and YPT. Participants are invited to gather afterwards at The Good Life, 28 Kingston Street, for drinks and further conversation.
Saturday, May 9
10:00 AM - Doors open
12:00 to 4:00 PM - Free basic bike maintenance lessons by the Boston Cyclists Union