Living with Water Seminar
Climate Governance Initiative hosts the next installment of the Living with Water seminar series, a panel discussion focused on coastal infrastructure and climate change adaptation with:
- Malcolm Bowman, Stonybrook University
- Bill Golden, National Institute for Coastal & Harbor Infrastructure
- Jerold Kayden (Moderator), Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Kemal Taruc, Tarumenagara University, Jakarta
- Robert Yaro, Regional Plan Association
Many of the world's largest and most productive cities are along the coastline. Due to climate change, many coastal cities like New York, Boston, and Jakarta will have to adapt to rising seas, stronger storms, and harsher rains. As these cities adapt, they have tough choices ahead. And the answers aren't always clear. Join us for a discussion of the difficult choices facing coastal cities today.