May 2015FEATURE STORIES:
- Sizing up a new energy era: Harvard faculty assess the recent decline in oil prices and its environmental impacts
- Finding poetry in nature: Harvard scholars explore the relationship between literature and the environment
- Environment takes center stage: An interview with the A.R.T.’s Diane Paulus, Diane Borger and Ryan McKittrick
May 2014FEATURE STORIES:
- Six Cities Study leaves clean air legacy
- China 2035: Harvard faculty assess China's energy, economic, and environmental challenges
- HUCE welcomes new cohort of Environmental Fellows
- Introducing the new Secondary Field for Undergraduates
- Climate change beyond 400 ppm
May 2013FEATURE STORIES:
- Fighting for the Future - Activists and scholars debate the role of social movements in confronting climate change
- Caring About Climate Close to Home - Harvard faculty poll the public to gauge energy perceptions
- "Liking Trees Takes New Meaning - Social media's role at the Arnold Arboretum
- Extreme Weather and Climate Change - An interview with three Harvard climate scientists
- Relief Response to Climate Disasters - An interview with Harvard physicians expert in humanitarian responses to disasters
- Splitting Water to Save the Planet - powering the developing world's poor with an 'artificial leaf'
- Destination: Antarctica - HUCE Director Dan Schrag retraces his journey to the south polar region
- In Memoriam - a tribute to the late Professor Paul Epstein
- A Conversation with Dean of Science Jeremy Bloxham
- Rising Seas, Rising Worries — Harvard researchers investigate Boston's watery future.
- Maine's Fox Islands Have Become a Clean Energy Lab for "Island Earth" — Harvard professor George Baker used wind power to transform the energy landscape of Vinalhaven Island.
- The Rainmaker: In the Amazon, Gauging the Resilience of a Rainforest - Harvard researchers monitor Brazil's changing earth, wind and water.
- The EPA@40 - A December conference celebrated the history of the EPA and mapped the challenges ahead.
- Hope in Copenhagen? Economists and scientists reflect on the latest climate accord - and the path forward.
- Food in the Balance - In the global battle against hunger, climate change introduces a host of new uncertainties.
- Implications of a Nuclear Renaissance - Is nuclear power a viable source of energy for the future?
- Answers in the Ice - Harvard researchers probe frozen landscapes for clues to Earth's past and future.
- History and the Fate of the Planet - Incorporating environmental perspectives, Harvard historians are reshaping their field.
- From the Gene to the Globe - An interview with Julio Frenk.
- A Future for Biofueld - The enduring question of biofuels is being put to test in offices and labs around the University.
- Getting to Yes on Carbon - The Harvard Project on International Climate Agreements proposes post-Kyoto global strategies for reducing emissions.